Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I JUST ATE

I just ate a mini pack of Fritos.
Why?

Everything in our food chain is made of corn
so why eat corn on

purpose? I just ate a package of mini fish.
Why?

Everything in our food chain is made of
fish food nuggets and/ or flakes of

corn so why eat
fishy corn chips on purpose? Why?

I just ate my own anorexic flesh stick horns.
Why? Everything

in my childhood is like the body of sound
you hear at a theater

far underwater like the utmost
forest floor w/ velvet chairs and dog piles.

Do you ever think about wind farms?
I think about wind farms

when I think about Iowa
when I think about corn

and your abdomen
that is an abandonment theater

and sinking
like an orange

coin face through
the last chance of atmospheric conditions

(as in gnostic thoughts of leaving
everyone alone.)

Do you ever think about solar energy?
I think about solar energy when I think about

black semen
and astronomy.

Do you ever dream of eating the flesh
of a ripe Tiger Shark?

I do because
I'm indebted to the ocean.

No comments: