Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Not On the Internet

I have been laughing for so many hours.
Just laughing and laughing.
I am so funny with laughter.
It is insane how much I laugh and the planet Mars.

I laugh when the planet Mars is around.
I laugh at Venus
because I'm laughing at Mars because of toddlers.

Toddlers are laughing at the laughter of Mars Bonfire
who wrote "Born to Be Wild"

and, yes, I sing that song A LOT.

I am wild with laughing trees
like the wilderness and elephants kept in captivity.

Elephants laugh when they are hit on the head.
So do tigers. So do hippos.
All zoo animals laugh and laugh at Mars and Venus.

There are so many zoos in my body.
I think you would be much happier if you were kept

in a gated community like
a Christmas ritual.

I love to laugh and dance
like medieval times and show girls.

There is so much inside of me waiting to emerge.
I am emergent like the phenomena of truth

and I fold everything into
my oceanic secrets.

No comments: